Thursday, July 9, 2009

AN UPDATE ON THE JUNE 22nd “Guilt” POSTING


The advertising agency mailed me yet ANOTHER survey to fill out. They apparently liked my honesty in taking their $2 bill and actually doing what they asked (dangit) by filling out their survey. So, what do they do now? They send me $30 cold hard American CASH. 1) THIS IS AWESOME! 2) My conscious is of course going to make me do the survey again, just like last time (what else should I do…mail the cash back?) Guess what wonderful task I have now? I get to keep a TV-watching diary. Yes, that’s right. A diary. Like I had back in the 2nd grade. That I successfully wrote in for 3 nights. Total.

Here, I believe, is what my TV-watching diary will look like:


Dear Diary,

You just paid me $30. I like to watch Dance Your Ass Off.


Love, Julia



1 comment:

  1. hahahahhaha Do it! Also, if you do, then maybe the next time the amount will increase again.

    ReplyDelete