Thursday, July 2, 2009

CLICK IT OR TICKET


The cops recently had a lot of fun with their famous “CLICK IT OR TICKET” campaign. I thought it would be helpful to give them some more clever phrases for future escapades into the world of “we’re going to get your money whether you like it or not, so we might as well make a catchy phrase to go along with it.”

“CLICK IT OR TICKET” will soon be superseded by:

GAS IT OR PASS IT
BEEP IT OR KEEP IT
TURN IT OR BURN IT
STEER IT OR CLEAR IT
KNOW IT OR THROW IT
SLOW IT OR SHOW IT

The meanings of these sayings are completely unclear, which is why they will be perfect for future law enforcement campaigns. Get out your wallets, drivers. DISPLAY IT OR PAY IT.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm just commenting because I just added you to my "blogs I follow" list and I wanted to let you know. And I'm not some random creepy person- I found you through Xandria, and even though I don't know you, I think your blog is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete