Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ctrl alt delete


You know those lovely moments when your computer freezes and you need to get whatever program that's not functioning properly (and ruining your life) shut down? That's where the "ctrl alt delete" function steps in to save the day. Just think - what if ctrl alt delete not only worked in PC-land, but also worked in real life?

Situations in the past that I would have loved to escape from:

A date takes you to the dollar movie theater and brings 2 candy bars (one for you, one for him) in his jacket pocket – ctrl alt delete

You get a ticket from a cop while on your bicycle – ctrl alt delete

You almost accidentally burn your parents’ house down with a pair of underwear (don’t ask) – ctrl alt delete

You come home and find live crabs swimming in a kiddy pool on your living room floor – ctrl alt delete

You’re skiing, you lose control, you completely take out a random Chinese lady, you break her skis, she gets belligerent, and you have to get the cops involved – ctrl alt delete

You have to go to the bathroom really bad when you are driving in the middle of nowhere and have seen no cars for miles, so you pull over to go and right then someone drives by and sees you plain as day; and then they wave – ctrl alt delete


3 comments:

  1. I was there for the crabs! And I have to ask about the underwear commment... And I almost got a ticket from a A&M bicycle comment once, geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hear about some of these stories in more detail. Pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the one waving!

    ReplyDelete