Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BB&B is ignoring me


UPDATE:
Following my June 23rd BB&B letter posting, it was suggested to me that I send my letter directly to BB&B. After about 0.25 seconds of thinking it over, I agreed that yes, this would be a good idea. I emailed them my letter and received this message back:

"Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. Your inquiry has been submitted to our Customer Service Center. We will respond to you in 24 - 48 hours."

Guess what - it's been a week. BB&B isn't returning my emails. What's next, not returning phone calls, not letting me in the store, NOT GIVING ME 20% OFF COUPONS *gasp*? What BB&B, are you getting cold feet? Am I too outspoken in our relationship? Is there another customer you've been seeing?

I'm changing my facebook status to "It's complicated" with BB&B. We're going on a break. I'm now on the market for other bedroom/bathroom/random crap stores.

Hey there, Target...


2 comments:

  1. If you don't want to leave home, you can also check out Organize.com and The Container Store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.marthastewart.com can occupy both your mind and your Visa card at the same time!

    ReplyDelete