Friday, August 7, 2009

A plea for friendship


This morning I was schooled on why it is not only acceptable, but also environmentally smart (darn you green people...) to pee in the shower.

A friendly email from Miss Maggie Stein:

"Honestly, I think your 'it all goes into the mix and gets washed away' defense for oceans, rivers, and lakes, is even MORE applicable to showers. The water is draining. You are covered in soap. I never pee at the end of the shower, when it might possibly linger. Also, I'm saving money on paper goods, and saving my toilet one extra flush - PEEING IN THE SHOWER IS ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS!

Please don't stop being my friend."


Maggie. You pee on yourself DAILY. That is more of a reason for me to be your friend so that I can get you some HELP. Woven into this email is a subtle cry for salvation and I hear you, don't worry. I'm here for you, my friend. Ask anything of me and I'll do it.

Just please don't ask me to clean your shower.



DISCLAIMER - obvioussubleties.blogspot.com has received explicit permission by Miss Stein to publish her comments. We will not be held liable for any decrease in the number of facebook friends Miss Stein may experience, nor will we pay punitive damages for any emotional hardships that may befall her.




2 comments: